Are you a qualified Technician/Mechanic looking for a new opportunity with career progression working for one of the world's leading HGV manufactures? Do you have previous experience of working with HGVs, ideally in a workshop environment?
We are looking for experienced HGV Mechanic / technicians to join our friendly team based in Bellshill, on a full time, permanent basis. You can expect to work in a friendly environment, career progress with excellent company benefits.
Your Shift Pattern
- Tuesday to Friday
- Nights Shift 20:30 - 07:00
Your Pay PAYE:
- £19.50 Tuesday to Friday
- Time and half for Overtime
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order and comply with repair instructions
- Attend training and keep abreast of the latest technical information
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out, including immediately reporting any further work required or vehicle faults
- Maintain allocated work areas in a clean and tidy condition
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- Comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
- 5 weeks paid holidays per year, plus bank holidays
- Buy 1 week's holiday
- Full sick pay, 8-12 weeks
- Fantastic company pension
- Company car scheme; a new VW group car every 6 months
What we need from you:
- Our ideal candidate will enjoy a variety of work and the challenges specially designed equipment provides.
- Ideally you will have your City and Guilds, experience in a related sector, (trucks, agricultural for example), and maybe a HGV licence.
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- You will need to have a positive 'can do' attitude and great communication skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.
Call our recruitment team today on 01925 815048