HGV Mechanic - Bellshill -- Permanent Role
Salary: £18.55ph Monday to Friday, £27.82ph Saturday's, Salary review twice per annum
Shift: Rotating Shift Pattern, Week 1: Monday-Friday, 07:00-15:30. Week 2: Monday-Friday, 12:00-20:30 + Saturday 07:00-12:00
Silver Arrow are currently recruiting for an HGV Mechanic to work for our client based in Bellshill on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company, with excellent working conditions and benefits.
- 5 weeks paid holidays per year, plus bank holidays
- Buy 1 week's holiday
- Full sick pay, 8-12 weeks
- Fantastic company pension
- Company car scheme; a new VW group car every 6 months
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order and comply with repair instructions
- Attend training and keep abreast of the latest technical information
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out, including immediately reporting any further work required or vehicle faults
- Maintain allocated work areas in a clean and tidy condition
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- Comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
What we need from you:
- Our ideal candidate will enjoy a variety of work and the challenges specially designed equipment provides.
- Must have City and Guilds Level 3 qualification in HGV Mechanics and experience in a related sector, (trucks, agricultural for example).
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- You will need to have a positive 'can do' attitude and great communication skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.
Call our recruitment team today on 01925 815048