HGV Mechanic - 1 Year Experience Required - Sleaford - Permanent Role
Salary: £16.70-£17.50ph depending on experience, Monday to Friday
Silver Arrow require an HGV Mechanic to join our automotive client based in Sleaford, this is a full-time permanent role, ideally you will have your City & Guilds and workshop experience.
- Week 1: Mon-Fri, 0600-1430
- Week 2: Mon-Fri, 1400-2230 + Saturdays 0700-1200
A permanent afternoon shift is also available with higher pay.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order and comply with repair instructions
- Attend training and keep abreast of the latest technical information
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out, including immediately reporting any further work required or vehicle faults
- Maintain allocated work areas in a clean and tidy condition
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- Comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
- Contribution pensions up to 8%
- Fantastic Loan Car Scheme open to all - a new VAG group car every 6 months
- 25 days holiday with the opportunity to buy up to 5 more days
- Full sick & holiday pay
- Main dealer training and technical support
- Overtime available
- Access to fully subsidised employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme up to £3k
- ISA saving scheme - with additional contributions (subject to T's & C's)
- Free money management advice with Neyber - with additional contributions if Loan granted (subject to T's & C's)
- Access to Health Care Plan
- Technician grading programme to acknowledge skills and development
- Full dealer network opportunities available
- Career development within a worldwide company
- 18% Ducati Discount
- Mortgage Overpayment - with additional contributions (subject to T's & C's)
- £1000 Bonus Employee Referral Scheme (subject to T's & C's)
- Fantastic on-site facilities, e.g., canteen with pool table
What we need from you:
- You will have work experience within a workshop/dealership
- Must have City and Guilds Level 3 qualification in HGV Mechanics and experience in a related sector, (trucks, agricultural for example).
- Our ideal candidate will enjoy a variety of work and the challenges specially designed equipment provides.
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- You will need to have a positive 'can do' attitude and great communication skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.
Call our recruitment team today on 01925 815048