HGV Class One Driver - General Haulage/Trunking - Aintree / Liverpool - 2 Years Experience Required
Temporary Role - Occasional Weekend Work
HGV Class One Driver required for HGV Class One work which is a mixture of general haulage or trunking for a company based in Aintree.
- Days: £17ph PAYE, £19ph LTD
- Nights: £18ph PAYE, £20ph LTD
- Trunking Work or general haulage
- Curtain Side Trailer
- Usually no loading/Unloading or Handballing
- Days Start around 1100, Nights start around 2000
- Average Shift Length: 8 -10 Hours
What we need from you:
- HGV Class One Licence
- In Date CPC & Digi
- No more than 6 points, no IN, DD or DR penalty codes.
- HGV Class One Experience Required: 2 Years
At Silver Arrow, our priority is you, the driver. We strongly believe in getting to know you and understanding your needs in the hope of building a great working relationship.
Call our recruitment team today on 01925 815048