Pay: £13.37 per hour until 29th October, increasing to £13.76 per hour
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Job Type: Temporary with possible opportunity of a permanent role.
Want to work for one of the most iconic companies? Our client the most trusted and successful parcel delivery business, has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as a multi-drop van driver to assist with Christmas pressure.
Flexibility on start and finish times may vary so please take this into consideration before applying.
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
* Driving a 3.5t long wheel-based van delivering and collecting between 45 to 70 parcels per day, (you will start off with a smaller number of parcels whilst you build your knowledge and confidence in the role to enable you to achieve the expected volumes)
* You will be provided with a handheld device which gives your daily route planner to ensure all parcels are delivered/collected on time.
* Scanning parcels on and off route to ensure tracking information is available to customers and colleagues.
* Carrying out relevant safety checks on the vehicle.
* Adhering to standard work processes at all times.
Van Driver Requirements:
* A full and valid UK Cat B Driving licence (manual licence)
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence.
* Experience of driving a 3.5t van is essential.
* Previous multi-drop experience is preferred.
* Must have held driving licence for minimum of 12 months and be in current home address.
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* We're looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg).
* You must be able to provide various documents for identity checks.
If you are interested in the role please apply Now!
Job reference - PFBRI